Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Boy, you almost pass out once and your husband wants to send you to the doctor. So I've never really fainted before. The closest I came was when I had kidney stones and I got sick from the pain, but I dont think I was anywhere close to where I was this afternoon. Matt was at work.. And I have not been feeling well for awhile now. And my ear has started acting up again. I was laying on the couch and I decided to go into the kitchen to get some water. So I walked into the kitchen and got a glass out of the cupboard. And when I went to get the water pitcher, i got so lightheaded. And I couldnt really breathe. I was breathing but it was like I wasnt getting any oxygen. And I could hear and feeling my heart beating in my throat. So I sat down on the bench and I looked up and there was a flash where my sight lost all the color and it was kind yellowish, sort of. It was really scary. Cuz no one would have known till Matt came home for supper a couple of hours later. So now he wants me to go to the doctor. I just keep telling myself that it will pass. I am my father's daughter.

No comments: