Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who wants to hear about me?

Diana has volunteered me to "tell my MS Story" for MS Awarness Week. We are having an MS experience tent thingy. The theme is the MS family, and focusing on how MS effects, not only the people who have it, but everyone around them. And creating the environment of family support among those effected by MS. So I have to have a story. I dont really know what to say. So if anyone wants to write me something I can edit, just to get me started, I am all for it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You're a good storyteller, Em. I'm positive you can come up with something.

I think your "hook" is going to be how you were diagnosed at such a young age. That's one of the things that will make your particular experience unique. Start with your diagnosis process, what you thought about, what you felt, how you changed People remember stories with a lot of emotion, and when they're moved, they give money.