Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I am just not ready for this. I cant make pressured decisions. I thought i had a lot more time to prepare for moving back. Now I may be back in June?!?! What am I supposed to do? You cant just tell me this and expect me to understand what is happening. I have just gotten back on my fet here, and I have been bowled over again. How does this work? I dont even know? How am i going to get my medications? Do I have to start all over? I guess that solves the problem of me not knowing what I am doing. Oh, wait I have to go home and figure out what I am going to do. i have to find a job. I have to transfer all my baggage down there too. And I dont mean suitcases. It's like $80 per extra suitcase. Cuz I can damn garuantee that I will need more than 2 suitcases if I am moving home in June and then I will have the cats too?!?! You have GOT to be kidding me! I going to need at least three suitcase if not four, AND the cats. Jackie will have to go under the plane, and I dont like that. I could carry grizzly on, she'll still be plenty small enough, but is that too much trauma for her, she is still so young, I dont want to screw her up! So we will have to get certficates for both of them, and it costs $80 per animal.

And where are we going to live? I have to find some place to live before I can get a job. So where are we going to live? I guess I'll have to move in with mom and dad for awhile. Maybe we can rent the house Matt and Cassie lived in! HA! Across the street from my mom and dad. Thats a thought. Amanda wont have to worry about taking care of them anymore. J/K, you still will. HAHAH. I think I am losing my mind. I cant even wrap my head around this! I was prepeared to leave in '09, not in 5 months.

Matt pretty much has a second job lined up so we can get things paid off and money saved up for a cushion. It wont be a very big cushion, but we can just go across the street and eat mom and dad's food if we cant afford our own. LOL. Plus they have slow internet. Are we gonna have to have slow internet too? And what about cable? Will we have to get a satellite dish? What am I talking about? I dont even know where we are going. Except I know we might be going soon.

No comments: