Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

My wierdest battle

I am now inolved n the strangest battle I've encountered in awhile. We have to choose a tee shirt design for the Walk. And National has decided that every one has to get the same design. In previous years you could choose betwen two designs. Well, the design that is in the lead right now is a map of the US with Hawaii kinda off the coast of New Mexico, which is close to correct. They put Alaska off the coast of Florida, and its tiny. I cant give this tee shirt to the walkers up here. They will have a fit. These are people who are VERY proud of the size of their state. If you cut AK in half we would still be the two largest states in the US. Imagine the ego of Texas and make is Akaska sized. They will never accept the idea that they are being miniaturized and put under Florida. Imagine if they shrunk Texas down to the size of Indiana. They would break off and form their own country. So now I have to convince some lady in yoming to either make AK bigger and above the map where we are supposed to be, or let us pick a different shirt design. Otherwise, they are going to end up pissing off a lot of my walkers. It is a wierd batle to fight but I guess someone has to do it!

No comments: