Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

The novelty has worn off the idea of going home and reality is started to set in to what lays (lies, w/e) ahead of me. There is so damn much to do and I want to get started so I dont feel so overwhelmed, but I cant cuz I dont even know if his request is going to be approved. So if it isnt, then i ould have done all of it for nothing, but if it is, then I will WAY behind where I want to be. I think maybe I will get a couple rolls of bubble wrap and start wrapping my little knick knacks so that much more will be dont and I will feel like I am doing something. And I am making lists, TMO lists, Mail lists, my packing lists, and lists of what I am sending home in Matt's truck. So again I feel like I am doing something. Cuz I HAVE to write everything down or I WILL forget. This is just crazy, but always an advocate for following the signs presented to me, everything is falling into place as we go along, so I cant even imagine this being the wrong decision. I just cant wait till the papers come back. I know everyone is like me, trying not to get their hopes up, juct in case it doesnt happen, but when I tell people I might be coming home, they are just like "ok". I just have to remember they arent getting their hopes up, cuz if I forget that, then I would get really depressed cuz no one seems to be all that excited. But the time will come. It better, people!

Ok, I need to get out and distribute some brochures. Oh, maybe I will do that tomorrow and instead, I'll go up and take a nap. I think I slept a total of an hour last night, I kept waking up cuz Matthew switched to mids so he went to work at midnight, so I kept waking up. I am SOOO tired!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yes. Not getting hopes up.