Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

T-Shirt Designs

This is the original tee shirt design. See where they put AK, and notice that Texas is bigger than AK. This WiLL NOT go over very well with my walkers.
This is the one I altered. Alaska is where it is supposed to be abd the size is more acceptable. I think it still gets the point across but isnt too outlandishly arrogent, remember this is for ALL of the US chapters, not just for the Alaska Chapter.

And this is Diana's version. Tis is the one that was sent to National for approval. I just think that it is to big, and self serving. I think it looks like we are trying to promote Alaska over the other states. I do like the position of the MS Walk loga better than where I had it, though.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I like your version better.

Anonymous said...

I like your version better and maybe move that MS Walk icon to the right of Alaska in that white space instead...
Julie