Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

First off, thanks to everyone for their great suggestions. I am working out the details and such. But when it goes live I'll let y'all know.

Second, I really dont have anything to talk about, I am just bored at work, and I am the onl;ly one here, so I cant leave til Gary, or Diana get back, whoever is first. I kinda hope its Gary cuz then I can just leave. If its Diana she'll want to talk, or something that will tie me up and I wont escape. I dont know what it is, but I REALLY didnt want to go to work today. At all. Plus I have so much other stuff I want to do. Especially while the sun is out. It is suppose to get cloudy again tonight. Which is ok cuz maybe it will warm up a bit, but the sun will be gone again.

I got a really ahppy surprise. I am a MySpace-r. I love it cuz I can keep up with or catch up with people I never would have ordinarily. I'm not one of those crazy people who approves everyone just to up their friend numbers, I know everyone on my list. Either we are friends or we worked together, whatever. Anyway, the other day two of the girls I worked with at the Muscatine Wal-Mart found me on there. We had kinda lost touch after I moved, but I was SOOO excited that they found me. And through them I have been able to connect with a lot of other people I had worked with and lost touch with. So I have been catching up with them. It really makes me happy. So when I am home in June, we're gonna get together.

Oh, BTW, if you didnt know I will be home from June 25th to July 10th. Matthew is till up in the air as he has not yet gotten his plane tickets.

No comments: