Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Daily dose of jamaica

Its nice to have a free day, but I am so bored now! LOL. My toe hurts so bad and it wasnt busy enough to make enough money to make the pain worth it. So I came home. If you think like mom, then to put your mind at ease, no its not infected. But it hurts like a mutha... I think I need to let it heal up for a day before I put it back inside the boot! So now I am just sitting here watching TV bored out of my mind. Matthew will be back from the UPS store soon, and here bugging me. So the quiet is ok for now. I guess I cant have it both ways, huh? I have decided that I want to go back to Jamaica. I know Matthew wants to go to DisneyWorld again, bt I really want to go back. I want to go and lay on the beach and drink fruity drinks with little umbrellas, with my feet in the sand. I want to lounge in the tide pools, and go to the waterfalls, and the Illuminated lagoon and I want to go with Matthew. I will find a good deal. I will. It will wait till we get to the Lower 48. It'll be less expensive that way. But the last time I went it was $800 or something per person. Not including excursion trips. I want to get off the plane, go down those stairs into the tropics. I want to watch the blue water as we come in for a landing. And as I look outside at the snow, and the 9 degree weather, and I want to go all the more. Ah, Jamaica, we will meet again.

2 comments:

Ems said...

I am just trying to get the picture thingy to work again, as you can see, its not there yet.

Amanda said...

I hope you get to go again.