Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ice cream headache

Thats how I feel all the time. So overwhelmed it is an ice cream headache all the time. 4 jobs. No money. Over our heads. Ever sinking lower. Ice cream headache all the time. The worst... how did we get here? Where did it go wrong? Oh, yeah. I remember. When everything else went wrong. It spiralled out of control with everything else. It was me. I got us here. My decisions. My choices. My mistakes. I got us here. I have tried to get us out, cuz I always knew that I got us here, so I should get us out, but I only got us deeper. How did we get here? I know very well how we got here. and I didnt stop it, I didnt control it, I let it happen. So here we are. Barely breathing, but still alive. I suppose thats something. Even if that something isnt all that great.

No comments: