Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Blister

Yesterday I got a nasty blister at work. Actually, I think there were three blisters. Cuz there was two layers of broken skin and another blister. Needless to say, I didnt sleep too well last night. My body is so sore from work and then throw in the blister and the sore toe, it was a worthless night of sleep. But we will be getting some groceries thanks to the holiday weekend. and my broken back (and toe!). But things are looking up. Thanks to the parents, all of them, we are going to be a lot better off than we have been. At least on a better track to getting there! Oh, and I rock at my job, so Diana dosnt want to let me go, and they may be creating a position (part time, but paid) for me. We'll find out after the Walk. So here's hopin. If I have learned anything in the last week though, its to not get my hopes up.

No comments: