Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Moving Update

Ok, so Matthew checked on the "package", and his supervisor has approved it and is sending it up the ladder so tomorrow it should get is second approval. And then it goes up and then the closer to the top it goes, the less people are going to look at it and just sign it cuz everyone else has already signed it and everything has been looked over and so on. So still not getting my hopes up, but.... No that's just a blatent lie, my hopes are up. I will be devistated if this doesnt go through. I need to go talk to my new "friend" and request a transfer and see what is involed in doing that. This is going to be fun... It is also going to cost about $185 to take the cats home on the plane, and that doesnt include health certificates, tranquilizers or new kennels, Jackie has grown out of hers. And what else? Oh, we decided to hire a Base Housing Approved cleaner to come and clean the house. My boss, Diana, suggested that would be the best thing. (her husband retired from the Air Force) She said when you do it on your own, you'll never pass inspections on the first time. But if you hire a BASE APPROVED cleaner you will almost ALWAYS pass the first time, cuz they know what needs to be done. Cuz some things HAVE to be immacculate and some things you dont have to worry about. So we think its the best idea. And I have found a flight that should be minimum travel time for the kitties. About 11 hours total, with layovers, so I think that they will be ok.

I'm really nervous about having to take both of them myself, but I'm sure it will be ok, people do it with their dogs all the time! I can do this. It is not as bad as I think it is. Its not. I've lived through a lot worse, right? Right. No biggie. No stress, I have people to help. No stress. Its all good. I am making lists. I have a "Send Home in Matt's Truck" list, "Emily's Packing List" sub-divided into catagories 'Shoes', 'Clothes' 'Bathroom', and 'Odds n Ends', "To-do" lists complete with deadlines. I am organized. I just need to know whn I can start executing my lists!

Stay Tuned.

No comments: