Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ok so update on hw today went. I was so weirded out for some reason that I could not get myself to go there. I dont know what is going on with me brain! Anyway, when I went there, finally, I talked to the guy and he had me fill out the application. He said it would take about a month, he told me that I just needed to come in and bug him often. I told him that I would be in there everyday if I had to, the sooner the better. He's like, you guys are really hrting huh? I was just like yeah, pretty bad. So he said I could come in on Wednesday and do the two hour training thing and I could get startd by Friday. He was pretty cool and he is gonna let me bypass the waiting list. I think it really does help to smile and be polite. So here we go. I am just praying that, finally, something will go my way. The only thing that I am stressin on right now is if they run a background check. What then? What will show up? Nothing right now, right? I mean it's not like I have ben convicted of anythng, and Steve told me that I could go get a job like a normal person. So I really have no reason to worry cuz Steve said it would be fine. So relax, Emily. But my gift is worrying about everything, til I know that it is a sure thing. Thats why I will have an ulcer or a heart attack or whatever else it can cause.

No comments: