Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Today is the day... I didnt really sleep last night. I tossed and turned and was afraid that I would wake up Matthew. SO I came downstairs and watch Dog The Bounty Hunter till 2:30ish. I am really tired now. Good going, Emily! And MKatthew didnt even know I was gone. He is doing so much better with his sleeping. He is taking these vitamins called Sleep Now that help to regulate your sleep cycles. And he says that is is working really well. So I feel good about that. I helped him to fel better. And that feels good. Well, I should get some work done before The BX opens. I need to pick up some milk and stuff for breakfast. Then we can maybe go get groceries tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your folks are sitting in Minneapolis as we speak. It appears they didn't have far to go to get to their gate.

Laurie