Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 28, 2006

You know what I sing in my head? Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming... Like if I dont I'll drown. Or the blonde joke where she's wearing the headphones at all times and the batteries go dead in her walkman and the blonde dies. Cuz when they listen to the tape it just says Breathe in, Breathe out. I have to remind myself that I am still breathing. I am still (relatively) healthy. There are worse things in this world. I will come out of this. I will. After two years, all of this will e behind me. And it will be something tat I lived through, thatI didnt think I would, but I did, and that's all. Just something that i lived through. When I get to the other side. I can see the other side now. Its a long way off, in the distance. But, I can at least see it.

No comments: