Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 26, 2006

One thing after another. At least it happened AFTER my parents left. I left Steve a message to not deposit that check till Matt got paid. Dammit. I dont know what to do. I really want this business to work. I really do. And I have already put in so much work. So I am going to go work at the commissary part time. And make some extra money. I hate having to ask for help. I wanted this to go so much better thn it is. I know I was expecting too much, I wanted everything right away, and the real world doesnt work that way. And yesterday I got a MySpace message from Danielle. I was molding her into my replacement for when I left the store (Irony sucks) And I really liked her. She is one of the three people I actually miss from that damn place. Anyway, hearing from her, just stirred up feelings that I had been repressing. Mostly how much I mss the people I used to work with. Well, her and Kim and Amber. And then she told me that Amber's dad assed away... And I didnt even know... I just hate Her for doing this to us. For doing this to me. She wanted to make some point, punish me... Fine, I am suffering. She'll never know that so what does it matter? Because She still did it and whether she knows the outcome or not is a moot point. It still happened and we are still broke, and I am so bummed and I have this know in my tomach that hasnt gone away in a month... I just want to go to bed and forget about all this shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, Herbalife was a good move and you can always have that as "fun money" once you get re-established. I wish I could wave a magic wand and sprinkle you with Pixie Dust...I really do. Jim and I are always here for you guys. I know that you are so tired of hearing this but...THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Love ya, Laurie