Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

All I want is to set up a long distance account. is that so hard? I am so sick of being put on hold. Just activate it. How hard can that be? I want to be able to call my clients without paying ginormous overage fees on the cel phone. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is! I have had more strss in the last 24 hours talking to phone companies than I have had all month! This is horrible! I want to give you money to provide a service. So you provide that service, and ten I give you the money. That is how it works. And I would also like to say that I am not too hapy with the Post Office right now either, as they take waaayyy too long to deliver orders. I thinkI am just going to go and get a job... I can deal with that I guess. At least I could leave the frustration behind at whatever crappy job I get and ten come home. Right now, the stress IS at home. I guess I never thought about that part of it. Oh well, I should get back to cleaning, until ACS calls me back about why I cant make long distance calls.

1 comment:

ss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.