Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 11, 2006

One month

It seems like it has been a lot longer than month since this all started. One month... I know this much I am DEFINATELY not the same person I was a month ago. I know that I am stronger than what I was. I know that I am less niave. I know that I am more about taking care of myself. I know that I am more than what I was. I know that I am taking care of myself, and doing what is best for me. I know that I am thinking more about the future than I ever have before. And to me, it looks bright. I am advised to do breathing exercises when I feel that I am losing my strength. In with the good. Out with bad. And it really helps. In with the good. Out with the bad. And Its the out with the bad that I am focuses on right now. Im ridding my life of a months' worth of bad. I am changing myself for the better. I am healthier and happier, and I am where I was supposed to be. I truely and completely believe that all of this happened for a reason. I know that I was supposed to go throughthis. I am being prepared for something else. Something more. Because I am supposed to be more. More than what I was only a month ago. I was a child. A niave child, who thought that she was an adult. But I know better now. I am better now. Thanks to some very wonderful people, and some words of advice and a few pick me ups when I needed them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!!! Stay strong!

(((hugs))) and love coming your way!

Laurie