Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I cant believe that their visit is already over. How is that possible? Time goes so fast. I cant believe that August is over. I guess it is a little comforting to know that time still goes on. There was a moment where I wasnt really too sure that time would move again. But I have so much more to look forward to. I mean we are going to come home soon. And DisneyWorld. I am so ready for that. To be completely spoiled. No worries. Nothing else exists. I need that! And hockey starts soon. And even though we arent in the best position right now, I know that we will get through this just like I have gotten through everything else. I have to believe that. I do believe that. It just takes time. And since time keeps moving, I know that all will be well. As long as time keeps moving.

Anyway, I cant believe that it is already over. I have looked forward to their visit for so long, it just seems weird that it's already over. I dont even feel like we did anything! I mean we did more than I have done. Lots of cool stuff. I really enjoyed the art museum! I cant believe I had never been there before. And I LOVED the train ride. I wish we could have had some better weather. We did hae a couple good days. Especially when we went to Aleyaska Resort. That was beautiful! And I think that Jackie really won them oer. I was so surprised at how much they liked her. I was a little worried but Jackie can win over anyone! Especially if she got to my dad! I couldnt believe it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Dude. Dad liked your cat?!