Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I feel a little lighter than I have in a long time. I have made a decision and I can start to see the end coming up. But since there must be a damper on everything, I help Tara pack up a UHaul last night. She's moving to Kenai. I am going to miss her. Sometimes I Just think that not everything can be ok at the same time or the world will explode or something. So at least I know that for the next two years nothing TOO bad can happen cuz something that sucks is already happening... Assuming t works that way, which I know it doesnt. Now if we can just get a hold of this First Shirt guy so I can get this jo, we will be back on the right track. I know that Matt is freakin out because he cant get a hold of him. I kinda am to, but I wont let him know that! He is so worried and he is tryig SO hard to be supportive and not be egative or anything towards me. So I appreciate that VERY much cuz I know how much he is trying. So the next step is to get this job and then I can move on from there. But I think that is a good place to move on from.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry Tara is moving. At least you had her when you did.