Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 01, 2006

Damn Tremors!

Today is bad tremor day. It has been a long time since I have had ne of these days. It is a costant reminder of those days to come. I cant hold n the my silerware, which sucks cuz Matt wants pancakes today. That was a challenge. It took three tries to get signed n to MySpace so if my typing is worse than usual, I apologize. But I try to take advantage of days like this to do more of what I usually do just to try to prepare myself for those times when this lasts longer than just a day. Those thoughts scare me. I have been so fortunate that my MS has not flared up ore than it has. And when it does, it is relatively mild. I havent had a major relapse since 98 when I went blind. Otherwise it mainly numbness and tremor, which I can deal with. I will just need a sippy cup so I dont slip on myself! B ut I have to ay I am doing pretty well with the typing. It is taking me twice as lond cuz I am hitting twice as many keys and have to go back and fix it... Anyway, I am going to go try to make a sandwich or something. Yay, oh the fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

vIt's probably the stress. I hope it goes away soon!