Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 25, 2006

Well, for all its worth the court shit is over. Today was it. So except for my charity work and my new "best friend"" I am done with that stupid woman. My no contact order is done so Matthew can go and get my stuff back from that store. I am just glad that it is, for the most part, over. Now I just have to get the nxt two years over with and I am free of that **tch forever. And I dont have to not talk to my friends anymore. I miss them. The only thing that I dont want to do is talk to Danielle or Kim too much cuz I dont want them to get into any kind of issues with Her since I know how She is and She will shit bricks if She finds out that they are still in contact with me. Cuz the way She works means that if She cuts someone out of Her life, then everyone around Her has to do the same thing. I know, cuz I've been on the other side of that. Now I just hope that She will disappear from my dreams too and then I can really move on from this. We have like only 50-some days till we go to Disney World, so I will be able to totally leave this up here and go to DW and have no worries, no concerns, no stressors, nothing. Just some good times with the mouse. I am so glad that through all of this Mat didnt touch our Disney fund, he knew how much I would need this, we would BOTH need this after all was said and done. and on top of that we will spend a few days at home, so I can see my family. Which I also REALLY need right now.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You're coming here?!? I didn't know that!!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Matt touch the Disney Fund?! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.