Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It seems odd to enjoy your job. It has been awhile since I have enjoyed working. But I suppose when you get paid well, its easier to go. I know it keeps me there. I can come and go as I please but I always end up staying till close just to make that extra $10. Why not? I ask myself. Its ten more dollars than you have right now. And that is exactly it, Its more than I came with and thats it. Expect that the other day I was helping Tom bring in some carts and I smashed my hand. The entire back of my hand is one big bruise and there is a naty bump. And of course I hit the damn thing on my cart all the time now. I need to wear padding on it so it will heal. I think I might have really hurt it. But its all good. Its ot broken and I can still work.

I got to see Jen today. I ran into her in the parking lot at the CM. It was nice to see her again. Of course she had heard about what had happened. For those of you who dont remember, Jen used to work at the store, and quit to go to Marie's. She is the salon manager over there now. She toldme that she heard the day it happened. I am so glad I am out of that industry now. SHE must have called Mitch that day (you all remember Mitch from when I first started working there) and then Mitch told Cori (who I am still friends with, she is the only one I havent tslked to about this yet) and Cori called Jen. Of course, neither one believed what they were told. I knew they wouldnt. Thay know me too well. So basically all my friends have stood by me. I knew they would and what is funny is that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM has said '...you knew she was psycho! We all knew she was crazy." Every single one of them. I knew it too, I just chose to ignore it. My mistake. Oh well, I would not have left that place any other way. That is just what it took to get me out of there.

No comments: