Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

how hard do you suppose it is to make an appointment and o to the doctor? Not too hard right? Right, so how come I havent done it yet? My sinuses still hurt and I havent gone. My teeth hurt and I havent gone. My ears hurt and I havent gone. I dont know why. I better go before it gets cold and I have to work outside all the time.

I am having a new bout of homesickness. For a couple of reasons. One, all this talk about Matt gteting out early sparked my desire to go home. Though I am glad that Jim helped him realize that was not good idea. I just couldnt make him see that we couldnt afford to live up here ad right now we have no choice. And two, I have five days left. Thats it. Then I have to face the music. And I am scared. I dont know why, I guess cuz it makes all of this real. BUT on the other hand it is one step closer to putting all of this behind me and moving on with my life. I choose to see that side more than anything but the other scary side does come out once in a while. I guess its only nature for that to happen. And she is back in my dreams. I guess that has more to do with me going to see Amber and Carrie the other day, they told me some stuff about my former employer that I wish I had known a long time ago so that I could have gotten myself out of a ery bad situation a long time ago. Oh, well, they didnt know either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life can lob so many curve balls at a person and its how you play the ballgame that makes or breaks you. I admire the maturity and strength that you have handling this particular inning of the game. AND, you and Matt are playing as a team which is so vitally important. I will bet you that at the end of this ballgame, both of you will have learned so many things about yourselves and for the better, too. That may have sounded all corny, but its true IMHO. Hold your head up high and keep the faith.

Laurie

Amanda said...

Yeah, I have issues making doctor's appointments, too. I just tend to suffer through it. I had my hand kicked on Monday, and it was about 50/50 whether it was broken or not. I was tempted to go when the swelling was cutting off the circulation in my finger, but I still didn't go. I can tell now that it's not broken, so I didn't need to go.

Also, I've been to the dentist once in the last three years. I might be more likely to go if I could get a recommendation from someone who actually likes their dentist.