Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Today the tremors arent as bad as yesterday but today, there are added sensations in my pinkie and fore fingers. I cant really explain it, it isnt numb, cuz I can still feel stuf, but it is like it isnt there, and yet it hurts at the same time. Kinda like when you hand falls aleep, and it waking up, but still kinda tingly. Thats the best way I can describe it to someone who cant feel it. I'll give it a few more days. I dont know if it is in my shoulder or its something I shoud be more concerned about it. But I dont know how I am going to be able to tell. I would go get my shoulder worked on, but we dont have extra money to do it, but I dont want to go to the doctor if it nothing. Matthw doesnt really know what to do when he rubs my back, I mean he tries and it feels good but there are no real results. I am wondering if its my shoulder more cuz mom worked on it when she was here and it kinda helped but its back. Of course it never totally went away. oh well. If i lose more fingers, I'l get more serious about persuing a solution.

No comments: