Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I went to work today. It was pretty ok. The people are nice. Of course, there are always those people who are snotty and stupid, but for the most part tey are all good. My back is going to hurt for a couple of weeks, cuz I havent used those muscles for a while. But I'll be fine. I just have to plan out my time, I am not so good with the time management skills. But with my "charity" work, my online thing and the commissary, I will have to learn how to schedule my time or else I will lose my sanity! It will be like goin to school and workin full time. But my "charity" work wont be forever. And As soon as I get that done I will be able to spend more itme on the other two. Matthew says he is expecting me to go into my work mode again, which means I am going back to being a workaholic. Which in this case, is will be good for us. At least for awhile. I really do feel like I am moving on with my life. And my mom will be happy to know that I am having social contact again. Now I just need to remove the negativity from my brain and I will be back to a normal person, well, relative to how normal I was before all of this! But it is nice to talk to people again. I think that is what I am going to like about this, is that all I have to do is walk out to people's car with them and make conversation. Which I like to do so no problem. Tom says that they get people in there and they cant do the job, and I just wonder why. They must not have ever had a job before or something, cuz its not that hard. Just be consderate to fellow baggers and talk to customers. No biggie. Anyway, I thought I would let you know how things were going. I think I am going to do well. And I want to help Matthew. I want to get back to having conversations that arent revolving aroung money. I miss those days. What did we talk about before we were struggling to keep our heads above water? What did he used to ask me about instead of how much money was on our credit card? I dont remember. I hope we can find something to talk about. I almost want to avoid him sometimes cuz money is all we talk about. I am well aware that we dont have much of it, so please stop reminding me. I start feeling guilty after awhile, and then I get upset with him, so I avoid him, but I am REALLY trying to keep that under comtrol cuz I DO NOT want to do that! BUT silverlining is that I am DOING something about it, and I am helping out again. So hopefully he will be able to stop freaking out. And I have a job now so I can just go to work when he starts bugging me!

Oh, sidenote: Have you seen the advertisements for the new appetizers at TGI Fridays? Fried Green Beans? I love Fridays, but really?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well, when you hate talking to people, you wouldn't work out in that job. I would hate that job!