Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 11, 2006

I dont know what to do. I talked to Matthew already and he gave me good advice so I dont know why I am still worrying about this, but I dont know what to do. I need to be at work as much as I can because we need theoney, so I am not able to spen as much time on my online thing. Now the CM (which is what I am calling the commissary from now on so I dont have to type it out all the time) is an immediate answer to our problem, and can help us right now. But the online thing is more about the future and developing an ongoing, residual income no matter what we do or where we go. But I have to grow it first and I cant do that like I would like because of the time difference. The main calling times for the Lower 8 are the prime hours at the CM and when I will make the most in tips. I eed to spend weekends at the CM cuz again, prime time. So Matthew says I st concentrate on the CM job as primary and on the days I decide not to work there, I do the online thing. Which makes sense. And is logical. So problem solved right? Apperantly not, because I cant stop thinking about it. Because I feel like I have to spend more time than a couple days a week on this business. So I dont know what to do. Plus there has been some problem with my application and my orders have not been going through right, and noone thought to contact me and tell me!!! But I invested so much in this, I do not want to give up. And I still hold faith that it will be worth it, but i am just wondering if it would be better in a couple years when I have more time, and I am in a normal time zone. But at the same time, if I stop now I know that in a couple yars I will regret it because I will be years behind where i could have been if I had kept up with it. So what to do? I know that it tke about three years for ANY new business to establish itself and start being truely profitable. And because I know this, I dont ant to give up, but I am afraid that one I start having to do my "Charity" work I will just go crazy with too much stuff to do. I get overwhelmed pretty easily these days. So I sit home and I worry. And I worry and I worry. And I just cant worry anymore!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Is there a regular schedule you can make? If you have a couple three days a week you can set aside for call hours, it'll be just like going to another job. If you have dedicated hours for each job, you can leave your worries at work. Does that make sense?

Ems said...

yes, it does