Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 22, 2006

Why am I not sleep yet? Jackie is probably wondering the same thing, since I am on her night time turf, but I dont want to go disturb Matthew. He is actually sleeping, which he hasnt been doing much of lately. And I dont want to go up and wake him. But I also didnt want to go to bed at 8:30 when he did. So Now I am stuck downstairs. And I would sleep down here, but I need to stretch out more than the couch allows. And tomorrow he will just wonder why I never came upstairs, and he will then thinnk I am mad at him no matter what reason I tell him. Usually I just fall asleep watchin TV since he goes to bed earlier than I do, I dont like to have the TV on while he is trying to sleep. But when I tell him that he still thinks that I was mad at him. I just dont want to wake him. He needs to have a real night of slepp. A few actually, so he is taking some sleeping pills. We are hoping that a few good nights of sleep will help with his temper. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He still hasn't figured out when you're mad at him and when you're not? I always thought you were pretty transparent that way, but I suppose I did live with you longer.

Anonymous said...

I have an idea. While he is sleeping, stick his hand in warm water. Or better yet, put shaving cream in his hand and tickle his nose. It'll be fun! Just kidding. The boy obviously forgot how to sleep.