Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I had the best dream last night. I havent really been sleeping all that well the last month so I dont really think I had been doing much draming, but last night's was great. We were at these people's house, and they told me that they needed help. So they led me and some other people back through these trees, and there was this temple. Like an Aztec pyramid temple. And I had to climb to the top. (I dont remember why) but the stairs were made of wood and there were like traps and things along the way. Like pits of mud and then you would look down under the stairs and there were like soldiers or guards marching around down there so if you fell they would kill you. And when you went to climb the stairs the temple would shake and try to knock you off in to the mud. And I slipped and fell into the mud but I was able to fight my way out, I felt like I was drowning in the mud. And Mandi Dusenberry was there (you will all remember her as my ex-best friend and Matthw's ex-girlfriend) She was there with me. And we got up another flight of stairs and Mandi fell into the mud. She didnt get back out, and I wasnt too upset about it cuz that meant that I would reach the top. So I ust hel on and kept climbing and I reached the top and an eagle came out of the top of the pyramid. I grabbed it around the neck and fought with it for a bit and then had to bring it back down the shaking stairs. But I did it. And then I woke up. So I dont know wy I had to do it, but I do know that I did it. Let's see what Dream Moods has to say about this one.

Pyramid
To see pyramids in your dream, signifies that many new and major changes will be occurring in a short amount of time. It is a symbol of longevity, stability, and a firm foundation.

To dream that you are climbing a pyramid, denotes that you will wander aimlessly for awhile before finding the gratification of your desires.

Stairs
To dream that you are walking up a flight of stairs, indicates that you are achieving a higher level of understanding. You are making progress into your spiritual/emotional/material journey. It also represents material and thoughts that are coming to the surface.

To dream that you are walking down a flight of stairs, represents your repressed thoughts. It suggests that you are going into your unconscious. It also refers to setbacks that you will experience in your life. If you are afraid of going down the stairs, then it suggests that you are afraid to confront your repressed emotions and thoughts. Is there something from your past that you are not acknowledging.

Mud
To see mud in your dream, suggests that you are involved in a messy and sticky situation. It also suggests that some internal cleansing is needed.

To dream that you are walking in mud, suggests that you are feeling weighed down by a situation, problem, or relationship.

Guard
To see an armed guard in your dream, represents rational thinking. You are being cautious and practical

Ex (friend, in this case, I will replace words with the word friend)
To dream about your ex-(friend) suggests that something or someone in your current life that is bringing out similar feelings you felt during the relationship with your ex (friend). The dream may be a way of alerting you to the same or similar behavior in a current relationship. What you learn from that previous relationship may need to be applied to the present one so that you do no repeat the same mistake.

Eagles
To see an eagle in your dream, symbolizes nobility, pride, fierceness, freedom, superiority, courage, and powerful intellectual ability. Eagles also indicate self-renewal. You will struggle fiercely and courageously to realize your highest ambitions and greatest desires.

So did you see what I saw? Yeah. I love dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever since you told about us the dream site, he goes there all the time to check out his latest odd night in dreamland. Fascinating indeed!

Anonymous said...

He meaning Jim...sorry.