Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

We had a lot of fun. Fairbanks is a hole, if anyone ever wondered. I had never been there before, and once is enough. But we had a barbecue on Saturday and they slow cooked brisket. It was SO good. And then we went to see Santa at North Pole. We have an AWESOME Christmas picture for this year's card. There were SO many ornaments to choose from, it was overwhelming. But I got Hayden a copy of Night Before Christmas. I thought it would be a cool heirloom for him. I am going to put the picture of him and Santa in the front cover. The North Pole Pizza Hut is a pretty hopping place, it took 2 hours but the pizza was really good. The crust was kinda sweet... very good. Hayden was so good in the car. He slept most of the time. We only had to stop once. Oh, and he rolled over! On Friday he figured out how to roll over from front to back. He hasn't figured out the back to front roll yet, but he has fun rolling now. so Tummy Time consists of rolling over and sucking on our fists. Very productive. He loves sucking on his fists now. Um., lets see what else? Matthew got some pretty cool pictures on his Incentive Ride. I am going to send everything out on Thursday. I probably wont separate out the Hayden pics from the Fairbanks pics. It seems like a lot of work... not that I have a lot to do till Matthew gets home on Friday. Ok, Hayden is asleep so I am going to finally eat something and take a nap myself. I have been up since 3:30 this morning. I was having bad dreams about driving back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job going to and from and you are much more gutsy than I would ever be. I had Google maps up and tracked you when Matt would call me with a location update. I will now scratch off Fairbanks off my "must see" list. HOWEVER, North Pole, AK sounds very ver interesting.

Laurie

Ems said...

Oh, it was so much fun, I m SO glad we went.

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you went!