Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mommy milestones

Oh, its so nice to have Matthew home. We've just been hanging out, cleaning the house. Getting things done that we have been putting off. So he is home and everything is fine. I didn't realize that I didn't update that he is home now. I guess I am headed back to work this week. Matthew is going to watch Hayden during the afternoon/evenings. So I am dealing with that. I feel better about leaving him with Matthew, but I have a feeling I am going to get a lot of phone calls and questions...which is fine. And it'll be good for him, he needs to learn and spend time with Hayden. And that's good. But now he wants to go to a concert at the state fair, and I have to leave him with a babysitter. And I have some friend who I would rust with him, not many, but a few. But I am not going to be able to have fun because I am going to be worried about him the whole time. Mommy has milestones too.

No comments: