Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

So my son, who felt he didn't need to take a nap, decided he also didn't need to sleep. Again, not being cranky or crying, just not falling asleep. So we headed up to bed at 8:30, called daddy, ate on both sides...FINALLY, around 10:40 he starts to fall asleep. He was hovering right on the brink and about to fall over and that's when the cigarette smoke started blowing into the window, so I had to gt up and switch the fan to exhaust. Which of course, wakes Hayden up. I was so pissed. two hours and ten minutes down the drain because SOMEONE has to go out and smoke at 11 at night. So I wait and switch the fan back and go back to bed and turn Friends back on and started over. This time, it only took about an hour and sure enough, here comes the smoke again. I mean you have GOT to be kidding me. SO I got up again and did the same thing, luckily Hayden fell asleep and stayed asleep that time. I was so pissed I yelled out the window, I don't remember exactly what I said but something about it being midnight and every time they light up that cigarette the smoke blows into my house and my baby has to breathe it. But I know it was a lot more colorful than that. I may have sparked a neighbor war, but oh well. Actually, I may have just added fuel to the fire because the neighbors on either side of us don't like each other. The ones on the left side slams the door between the garage and the entry way so hard that the people on the right side can hear it. And I guess they went over and yelled at them. But I can tell you that it didn't make any difference. So they have been arguing back and forth. And we hate both of them for multiple reasons but the big one is the smoking. Less than two hundred days... I cant wait to live next to grown ups. Like Matthew said the military is like high school. And the people act like high schoolers, the maturity level is the same. No consideration for the people around them. I am so sick of it. We are hoping that when we move back, our neighbors will be quiet, old people.

No comments: