Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Boo.

Our trip to Fairbanks has been derailed. After I had decided to go. Instead of having his own room, and sharing a bathroom like they were supposed to, they are sharing a room. So we would have to get a hotel room either way. And so Matthew said he doesn't really want us to drive up alone. He'd rather be there with us, in case something happens. Its a long drive, through mountains. Just me and the baby. So I understand. I am still going to look for a room.

He has his incentive flight today. I am waiting to hear from him. to make sure he made it through ok. I am still waiting. I ran my errands already... and now I am feeding Hayden. Maybe I'll take a nap... anything to keep from worrying. He tells me not to worry...yeah, ok.

EDIT: Matthew called. His flight went good. He didnt black out or get sick or anything. He tried to take a lot of pictures but it was cloudy/rainy. But when there was a break in the clouds he would snap some pictures. So I am really looking forward to seeing those pictures.

No comments: