Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Naps

We have apparently decided that we don't need a nap today. Hayden has slept a total of 30 minutes today. He isn't cranky, but he isn't really happy either. He's not crying or anything. I guess we'll be going to bed early tonight! He isn't even falling asleep in the swing, which is VERY strange. He is just sitting and swinging and whining once and a while when he realizes that his Binkie isn't in his mouth anymore. SO I go over and put it BACK in his mouth, he spits it out and laughs. And then whines till I give it back to him, then he leaves in in for a bit till he spits it out all over again. Fun game, lemme tell ya. I've even tried playing with him. His has been on his tummy mat, and I got him these little buggy toys that Velcro to the handle of the car seat or whatever and each one make a different noise... anyway we had fun with those for a while and then back on the mat and we did a lot of push ups and A LOT of standing. I cant believe that he isn't exhausted by now. AND he has completely eaten me dry PLUS we have gone through about 12 ounces of formula. This has been a VERY odd day, not his regular routine at all. Hopefully its just a fluke, this no nap thing. He needs to get some sleep during the day. I just cant believe the swing isn't cutting it right now.

No comments: