Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I am so bored. I don't understand why it makes such a difference that Matthew isn't here. I mean he isn't here during the day anyway, or if he is, he's sleeping. So why is is it that because he is gone, I am so bored. Probably because I know that he isn't here, and he isn't going to BE here. He isn't waking up, or coming home. I still really ant to go up to Fairbanks this weekend. I was just so hopped up on doing it, I would rather have decided against going for myself (which I probably would have done), but since I CANT go, it make me REALLY want to go. And its not that I CANT go, its just that its more difficult. And we are going to go up later. Like next month or so. Matthew gets 3 CTO days (days off that don't count against his leave) because he won the Load Comp. Anyway, I am just bored. Mom is right I need a project. I do have all of those cards from the card shower and Hayden's birth to put into a scrapbook. I just need to get some glue. I also need to find an outfit for Hayden's 3 mo pictures... But I think I want to go to the mall the Gymboree for that. I want something really adorable. If I cant find anything I like I am going to go with the yellow and blue puppy outfit that me and Matthew love. I may do it anyway, because we love that outfit so much.

No comments: