Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I feel much better having talked to Julie about the sleeping and crib transition situation. I had a good idea about what I wanted to do and how to do it, but was being overwhelmed with information, so to have her tell me basically the same thing I was already thinking has calmed me considerably. Not to say that I am comfortable leaving Hayden to cry, but I know that I am ok NOT doing it quite yet... so that also makes me feel better. I know this wont be super easy, but I feel more confident about it. AND I left the boys alone today and went to work for a couple hours at the commissary. They seemed to survive all right without me.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Matt's such a good daddy

Ems said...

Yes, he is. :)

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

You guys are both great parents! Your gut was telling you he wasn't ready and you were right. When he's a bit older you will feel a bit better about it. It will still be hard for you though. It doesn't bother the dads as much. Dropping off at daycare will give you a sick feeling for a while too. We all go through it. Its what they don't tell you about being a mom. :)