Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

3 months

We went and got Hayden's 3 month pictures done at Sears. He did a really good job till the end when we were doing the family pictures and he was getting hungry. But there are a few good ones. I wish I had thought about the fact that my hair hasnt been colored since December so I have some nice dual colors going. You cant even say that they're roots cuz its like 4 inches of grow out. Oh, well, next time for the 6 month pictures I will be more cognizant of it. But here is a taste...

This one of just Hayden we got the package of so I will be sending out small ones of this one, and I got it for the big 10x13. I just love it, it is just so him.

2 comments:

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

these two are my favs! those turned out awesome :)

Nicole said...

Awww!!

They are just adorable!

He's a major cutie :)