Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Formula

I decided to change Hayden's formula from the original Lipil to the A.R. Lipil to hopefully cut down on how much he spits up. It has made a Big difference. He still spits up, but not NEARLY as much as he was. and he seems to even keep BM down better too. the only thing that sucks is that the cans are smaller and more expensive. Good thing its not his main source of nutrition! But I feel much better knowing that he is keeping everything down. and I can tell he is getting bigger. I think his next weigh in will be drastically different. I just wasn't comfortable with 25%. Is that bad of me? I mean I don't want him to be a chunker, but he just wasn't growing very much. And his crookedness is going away. He had his bulge on his left side, like all of his organs and innards were in a ball on his left side, but it seems to be evening out now.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm sorry your child is lopsided... hahaha