Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 07, 2008

Good-bye again...

Well. we dropped Matthew off again. This sucks so bad. I feel like we just picked him up from the airport. He just left less than a month ago!! I know this one is shorter (by 3 days) but it still sucks. I know I could just drive up there this weekend if I wanted to. I actually might cuz I want to go to Santa Claus' house in North Pole before we leave AK. And we are running out of summer. But a six hour drive with an infant, by myself, isn't that appealing But I really want to go to the North Pole. I just think its something that I must do just to it! So its definitely in my mind. I wouldn't even have to think about it if gas wasn't so high. But on the other hand Matthew does have free room to stay in. Its not a one day trip. Its 6 hours up there, so if the 3 of us go up later we'd have to get a room somewhere. We arent going to drive 6 hours, stay for two and turn around and drive another 6 hours back.

Edit: I LOVE our swing! and now Hayden does too. he always swang in it for awhile but only to sleep. now he is happy just chillin' listening to the music.it is so nice cuz I can get some things done. The only problemis the music. I can hear it ALL THE TIME! in the quiet of night. in the hum of the fan...I hear the music. I sometimes have to get up and check that the music is off cuz its so loud and surprisingly accurate in my head.

No comments: