Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 06, 2008

While he sleeps...

I cant believe that mom is going to be here tomorrow. I have the house, basically, cleaned up. As much as I can when there is baby stuff everywhere. Who knew how much stuff one little bitty person needs!?! I am still not sure about sleeping arrangements, but we'll figure it out. Mom thinks she is going to sleep in the basement, but I don't like that. The cats will get locked up down there, and there is enough room in our room to put a mattress down. Matthew wont be here, so its not that big of a deal. Or we can put it downstairs. And when Amanda and dad get here, I can put a mattress in Hayden's room and sleep there with him. And then have one downstairs and mom and dad can have our bed. I think that is the best way. But who knows? My family is weird... Anyway, I should get to vacuuming the stairs, they are kinda gross with cat hair. The cats are shedding their winter coats so I am having trouble keeping up with the shedding.

No comments: