Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

We took Hayden to his first Air Show yesterday. We are going again today. He slept through it. Big surprise. I couldn't really enjoy myself. One, because I didn't bring EP's for myself. And two, cuz I was so worried about him. He had Matt's EP's from work on and the kid was sleeping but I was still worried about the noise. And then when I had convinced myself that it was fine otherwise he wouldn't be sleeping, I was worried that I didn't put enough clothes on him. So today he is probably going to be too hot cuz I am going to put layers on him... And three I forgot Bernie. I am going to really have to learn to remember him otherwise Hayden doesn't have anything to hold on to! Poor Bernie was all alone up i mommy and daddy's bed and Hayden had to do without his Bernie! Such a guilt trip. But I will know better today. Then we are going to hang around till the end of the show so that we can get some good pictures of Hayden and the planes without a huge crowd there. So look forward to Picture Thursday! Maybe I'll post a teaser picture when we get home. We'll have to see what kind of mood the kid's in. Yesterday we got home and we all crashed on the couch for two hours before we went upstairs to bed! LOL.

No comments: