Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 month appointment

Hayden did really well today. He weighs a little over 10 lbs and is almost 23 inches long. He is in the 25 percentile for height and weight. He got two shots today... he handled it better than I did. He only cried for a couple seconds and then fell asleep. I cried for longer... The needle was so big! Two more months before I have to do that again. But Dr. Traven said he is perfect, spine is straight, eyes and ears are good. And he said Hayden was "rather cute" Yes, I do have to agree.

Matthew and I have decided that until we have some set daycare (don't get me started) that he will go to sleep right when he gets home and then wake up around three so I can go to work. I kinda love that arrangement cuz Hayden would be with one of his parents at all times. I just hate the idea of him being with a stranger.

Stupid Matt's work. He has to work all this weekend at the damn Air Show and then he leaves again, and it is really hitting him hard cuz he missed Hayden so much while he was in Texas. I think he was a little surprised at just how much he missed him. I wasn't surprised...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I kinda like that arrangement, too. It's a good idea (and saves money). Just make sure you don't forget to make time for each other.