Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have been craving a DQ Brownie Waffle Bowl Sundae cuz it looks SOOO good in the commercial. And I usually never get something like that off TV cuz the craving usually goes away. But every time I see that commercial I think it looks o good, so I broke down and got one. And you know how it always looks so good on TV and you have it all built up in your mind as a great thing, and then you get it and it is SO not as good as you imagine... That is SOO not the case here. I got the sundae and it was SOOOOO good. A little much for me, but so good. Sweets tend to make me sick. Ever since I got pregnant with Hayden, I just have no desire to eat sweets(I will anyway, but that is a different struggle). I am more of a salty person now since now I tend to get a tummy ache with sweets, but this was SO worth it. I just thought I would share that while Mr. Stinkies is taking a decent nap. (Hayden, not Matthew for those of you not familiar with Hayden's nicknames) He hasn't been sleeping all that well since his shots, I think his little legs hurt.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

All right, now I'm confused. In which situations is he appropriately "El Capitan" and which is he just "Mr."?

Ems said...

good question. I dont know. Whatever you want I guess. Mr. Stinkies was first, it has a song that goes with it. I guess that seems to be more after eating cuz the full name is Mr. Stinky Milkface and Mr. Stinkies for short.... And El Capitan the rest of the time. I guess I should clarify, huh? LOL. Mr Stinky Milkface.