Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Stupid Weather!!!!

The curse strikes again. The plane mom was supposed to be on right now got delayed coming into Moline, so she would have missed her connecting flight to Anchorage out of Minn/St. Paul and there are only 2 flights a day, she has to wait till tomorrow. So she wont be here till noon. Its the same thing that happened to us in December except with rain instead of snow. This sucks. I am so bummed. Stupid storms.

EDIT: So we are taking Matthew to the airport in a couple hours and it has hit me that my mom isn't going to be there. The one thing that was going to make saying good-bye tolerable wont be here till tomorrow. I just keep picturing him walking away from me and Hayden at security and I have to bite back the tears. I hate that he has to leave Hayden. I think its starting to hit him too, that he has to leave the baby behind. Even if it is for only two weeks... That's a long time to be away from your son. And now he is going to be going to Fairbanks for 12 days next month, over my birthday, which I don't really car about that, but another two weeks away from Hayden... But I am trying to be understanding cuz they didn't make him go anywhere when I was pregnant. So I cant complain too much, and Sgt. Eldridge gave him like 3 extra days off when Hayden was born, that he didn't have to use leave for, so I owe him a lot for that. But its fine this is what military wives do. They stand back and say good-bye and get through it until he comes home again. I don't know what I would have done if everyone wasn't coming up here while he was gone. I just wish that it wasn't storming in the Lower 48. Stupid weather!!!

No comments: