Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A few more hours..

Now we're just killing time until Dad and Amanda's plane gets here. Its schedules to arrive at about a quarter after 7, 30 minutes early. So we're taking naps and I am tiding up and changing sheets and blankets and such. I don't know why, maybe its a new mom thing, but I am actually not too excited about the invasion into my house. Now, don't get me wrong, I am SOOO happy that my family has come up to visit, but for some reason I am irritated at the thought of everyone being in my house. Using my stuff, invading my space. I have never been like that before. Which is making me a bit edgy and Amanda hasn't even gotten here yet. I love my sister, but I am not going to sugar coat our relationship There is no one one this earth who can get under my skin faster than she can, nor with as much accuracy... This will be trying, especially since Lew isn't here, cuz he can run interference with the best of them. Mainly cuz he makes us laugh and it cuts the tension. And Matthew isn't here for me to vent to...

No comments: