Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

I decided not to publish any pictures of Haydn at the Air Show, you'll have to wait until Picture Thursday. I have to save up as many pictures of him as I can before Matthew leaves cuz the is a very good chance that he will be getting his Incentive Ride (FINALLY!!!) in an F-15 while he is in Fairbanks so he will be taking the camera with him. So Picture Thursday will be postponed for a couple weeks, until he gets back. I dont want to hear ANY complaining. You dont get pictures, i dont get my husband for ANOTHER 2 weeks, op, I win. No complaining. I will try to post a video instead, but like I said I am going to try to take a bunch of pictures this week and spread them out. I know its not the same, but deal. I hate to lose documentation of him a whole two weeks tough. He changes so fast...maybe I will get a disposable camera. That might work. Anyway, just letting you know the situation.

No comments: