Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

We're home

After a hell of a trip home (and back), we are back in Alaska. I had a wonderful trip home, despite the trouble getting there, and the HELL of trying to get back, I am glad we went. We spent most of the time with family, so that was pretty great. I have missed the UNO games where we have to fight peeing our pants cuz we're laughing so hard.

Another awesome thing is that Matthew got to feel Hayden move for the first time. When he makes a a big movement, my stomach twitches, so Matthew got to feel that. And a couple days ago, I felt my stomach stretch from the inside, and one side of my tummy was really hard and the other wasn't, like a hard stripe, so Matthew got to actually FEEL him. Like he was pushing up against my stomach. It was so cool cuz we could FEEL HIM!!!!

We didn't do anything really special for New Year's Eve. We went to the Ace's game, but it sucked. Then we came home, tried to stay up long enough to watch the Ball drop and then went to bed. No biggie.

I will eventually get around to posting some pictures from home, but Matthew wants to get something done today, so I had better get to it...

No comments: