Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Bored.

So I am keeping an extra close eye on me. For some reason, this winter is really getting to me. I cant get out of bed in the morning, I just want to sleep, and I don't want to do anything. Like going to the hockey has become a chore to me. An inconvenience. But I know deep down I want to go, I just really don't want to go...if that makes sense. I don't know, maybe it would be different if I didn't know I would have to drive home after it was over. Anyway, i am paying close attention to all of this, so if it becomes a big problem I am going to talk to my doctor about it.

I miss sleep. I know that I have said it a million times before, but I miss sleeping! I bought a wedge pillow today so I am hoping that will help. ( I do realize that the lack of sleep may be contributing to my above concern.) I know it wont make my bladder magically uncompressed, or outside my body, but I am hoping it will help me be more comfortable.

It has been snowing for two days. At least it isn't piss-a** cold anymore. Haha, as I understand it you Iowans are getting a taste of that. Hahaha, misery really DOES love company.

Work is going ok, I am pretty worn out by the end of the day, this week anyway, cuz we had a girl quit, another girl has DRAMA in the lines of a harassment charge (and arrest warrant) put in place by the boyfriend she just broke up with, and another girl who's (possessive) (now ex-)fiance kicked her out of their house and ended their engagement so she didn't come to work a few days... Anyway, needless to say I have been out on the floor instead of in the salon, so I am pretty drained when I get home. And then Matthew wants me to make him food (though if I protest he will do it, and has been doing it lately). Anyway, I had forgotten about the drama that surrounds this industry. All I ask is that you keep me out of it! But that hasn't been the case. We are smack dab in the middle of the ex-fiance thing. And yesterday I was actually scared. Cuz if this guy is the way she describes him, I don't want him coming in the store to "handle his business" so to say and so ape shit on us. Cuz from what we have heard he isn't the greatest person in the world, so last night Kera and I were pretty disturb, cuz we didn't want to tell him when he called, that she wasn't here (cuz she was supposed to be) so we told him she was unavailable. Which technically wasn't lying... But we were afraid he would get off work and come looking for her, and when she wasn't there, he'd take it out on us, and maybe I was overreacting (I wasn't, according to Kera), but I have my son to worry about too. And that just PISSED me off, to be put in that position. Because at that point it wasn't about her, or him, it was about me and my unborn child's safety. I felt so much better when Scott (our security guard) got here!

So there are your updates!

No comments: