Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Too much TV

So best of intentions fell by the waste side yesterday. I went upstairs to put away my laundry and such, but instead I crawled in bed and slept for two hours with Jackie. LOL. Oops. So I guess that next weekend will have to be a cleaning weekend also. But I got to relax and I got to spend some time with Matthew when he got home. So its all ok. But today its back to work for another week... Which I am not really looking forward to. I just get so tired by the end of the week, that once I get to my days off, I am just so tired. I cant sleep. This is going to become a broken record over the next three months, not being able to sleep. But last night I only had to pee once, but I was having all these vivid dreams where I had to fight for my life. But these dreams are different. Vivid. Real. I mean I usually have vivid dreams, but its more like watching a movie. I know its just a movie. So I know the movie has to end sometime. So I just watch it. But these new dreams are a movie, but I am IN the movie. I'm not watching it, it is my perspective. i see what I am looking at. I am IN the movie, so I don't know that its not real, or that it has to end some time, and I have to run/fight for my life. And I wake up with my heart pounding, breathing heavy, my blood racing. And I think to myself, "this cant be good." Because I am obviously distressed and that is not a good condition to be in. So I am going to see if this is a one night thing, if it continues, I might need to call the doctor. The only thing I have changed is taking the Zantac for heartburn. So hopefully it was just an after effect of watching 4 hours of Terminator: The Sara Connor Chronicles. Which is what my guess would be. So note to self, back off the Terminator!

No comments: