Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I want to do some cleaning today,but I need a few things and is is so damn cold I dont want to leave the house. I suppose I should just suck it up and do it cuz the soon I do, the sooner I can getthis process started. I know this urge to clean is only going to get stronger and I really do need to get started now, before I get too big. I need to be able to move the stove and the refridgerator and I dont think I will be able to do it for much longer. But here I sit, writing this and watching Charlie's Angels. Go figure. I did get to sleep in though, which as nice and I will be taking a nap later, but I didnt get ANYTHING dont last weekend, so I HAVE to do something this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT move heavy appliances!!!!!!! Mom

Ems said...

Dont worry, I madeMatthew do it when he got home.