Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I miss sleep. I know I should get used to not sleeping, but I am tired. I just cant get comfortable and I have to pee all the damn time. And my back hurts. This is the first time since I have gotten pregnant that I have been this uncomfortable. I feel like my stomach has triple in size since before we left to go home. But I actually havent put on that much weight, surprisingly. Which is good, since my next doctor's appointment is less than a week away. Being back at work helps though, cuz I am making a point of walking around the store when we arent busy, so I am getting some activity during the day. I think it makes me tired, lol, at the end of the day, but I know I have to do it, cuz I have to do my second glucose test in the next couple weeks, and I am a little nervous about it. Since I was close on one of the five blood tests I have had to do, but I am trying to stay active and I try to watch the carb intake (not while I was home though!) and I try really hard to avoid sugary foods, but it happens. So I really dont have a ton to be worried about, but I am, and I will be until the baby is actually here!

Ok, I have to get to work, so I'll keep you updated on my status.

No comments: